CHDI Staff Presents Work at National Conference
CHDI staff traveled to Tampa, Florida to share and present their expertise on a range of children's mental health topics at the 31st Annual Research & Policy Conference on Child, Adolescent, and Young Adult Behavioral Health. Their presentations addressed issues related to equity and disparities in children’s behavioral health services, implementation and delivery of evidence-based practices, and collaboration within a state-wide network of care.
Staff topics included:
- The Implementation of Multiple Evidence-Based Practices in Children's Mental Health: The Experiences of Five Agencies
- The Effects of Evidence-Based Practices and Disparities in a Statewide Children’s Behavioral Health System
- Child Demographic Differences in Utilization of Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mobile Crisis Intervention Services in Connecticut
- The Effects of Training Type and Consultation on Implementation Outcomes
- Behavioral Health Provider Assessment of Collaboration Within a Statewide Network of Care
View photos of CHDI staff from the conference. Learn more about our work to improve children’s mental health.