Schedule a Training
*COVID-19 UPDATE: Virtual trainings and new materials are now available.
- Schedule a virtual training (Zoom), by contacting Maggy Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing an online training request form below.
- View new Educating Practices information and resources to support families in the COVID-19 environment.
CHDI’s Educating Practices program offers a variety of trainings to help pediatric practices provide optimal care to children in an ever-changing health care environment.
Educating Practices Features and Benefits
- Includes several presentations that help child health providers implement change in a variety of practice areas
- Peer professionals train providers
- Provides a brief presentation (30 minute to one hour) onsite to the providers and office staff over breakfast, lunch or at another convenient time
- Offers incentives to the practice including CME/CEU credits, lunch and resource material, connection to services in the practice’s community, and Maintenance of Certification for some modules
- Free to pediatric primary care providers
Complete the form below or contact Maggy Morales to schedule your Educating Practices training session.