CONNECT4Families Online Toolkit
The Connect4Families Toolkit helps families, schools, and pediatric providers collaborate and connect children to behavioral health services and supports in Connecticut.
The toolkit includes a comprehensive service directory to facilitate referrals, along with best practices, tips, strategies, customizable communication forms, and more.
Toolkit sections include:
- Find Behavioral Health Services and Supports
- The Why, What, How, and When of Effective Collaboration
- Electronic Tools to Support Collaboration
- Confidentiality Protections and Consent to Share
- Collaboration Tips from Parents, Youth, and Providers
- The Evolving Coding and Billing Landscape for Providers