Updated: Articles on Infant Mental Health
Read the media coverage on our IMPACT "The Infant Mental Health Workforce: Key to Promoting the Healthy Social and Emotional Development of Children."
- Click here for the WNPR article, Report Highlights Importance of Infant Mental Health, (March 4, 2015).
- Click here for the second WNPR article: CT Examines Ways to Foster Nurturing Relationships for Infants, (May 8, 2015).
- Click here for the C-HIT article, Report: Special Training, Support, Can be Key to Infants' Mental Health, which appeared in several print and online news outlets including the CT Post, Hartford Courant, and New Haven Register (March 5, 2015).
- Click here for the CT Mirror op-ed Caring Professionals - the key to promoting children's mental health, (March 9, 2015).
- Click here for the Mental Health Weekly article Training, education required for skilled infant mental health workforce, (April 20, 2015).
- Click here for the article in New England Psychologist, CT report recommends training in infant mental health, (May 1, 2015)
- Click here for the article in the New Haven Independent: Infant Mental Health on DeLauro's Radar, (May 7, 2015).
On May 6th, CHDI and CT-AIMH held a roundtable discussion with Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro about the report. Click here to learn more about the event.