Trauma ScreenTIME Course Overview Video
Watch a brief three-minute video about the Trauma ScreenTIME course.
About the Trauma ScreenTIME Course:
Trauma ScreenTIME is an online training course on how to screen children for trauma. This training was developed by CHDI in collaboration with national experts based on current research and best practices.
The ScreenTIME course provides staff working with children and youth the knowledge to effectively screen children for trauma and connect families with their preferred supports and services to help children recover from the effects of trauma exposure.
Topics covered in the ScreenTIME course include:
- The importance of screening for trauma and traumatic stress
- Common questions about trauma screening
- Developing a screening process for your program
- Selecting a screening measure
- Best practices when conducting screening with a child and family
- Using the results of screening to help children and families
ScreenTIME is currently available at no cost to child-serving professionals. Additionally, continuing education credits are available.
To take the course visit: https://www.traumascreentime.org
Learn more about CHDI's Trauma ScreenTIME initiative.