Connect4Families Online Toolkit Now Available
The new Connect4Families Toolkit helps families, schools, and pediatric providers collaborate and connect children to behavioral health services and supports in Connecticut.
and facilitates collaboration among families, schools, and pediatric providers. By working together, families and providers can identify and manage behavioral health issues more quickly,
comprehensively, and consistently across settings, resulting in better outcomes for youth.
The toolkit includes a comprehensive service directory to facilitate referrals, along with best practices, tips, strategies, customizable communication forms, and more.
Toolkit sections include:
- Find Behavioral Health Services and Supports
- The Why, What, How, and When of Effective Collaboration
- Electronic Tools to Support Collaboration
- Confidentiality Protections and Consent to Share
- Collaboration Tips from Parents, Youth, and Providers
- The Evolving Coding and Billing Landscape for Providers
About the Connect4Families Toolkit
CHDI serves as the Coordinating Center for the Connecting to Care Initiative.